The Forgotten Soldier Program is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit #27-2305344. Since 2004 we have provided Integrative Health Care Services to Veterans free of charge. The following is a list of services provided to Veterans and the community.
• In 2012 we provided approximately 1,600 Integrative health care services to Veterans, often including their family.
• We participate in a monthly outreach program at the Vet Center on Howe Ave. in Sacramento and the Women’s Center at Mather VA Hospital.
• We participated in 4 Stand Downs this year as the healing team; Yuba/Sutter, North Bay, Placer and Nevada County.
• Twice a month we host a healing circle for the community.
• We offer a Community Healing Day in October for Veterans and their family at the American Legion in Auburn.
• Wounded Warriors and the VA Hospital refer Veterans to our program.